Professional Office Cleaning in New York City
How Important is a Clean Office Environment?
- Telephones can harbor over 25,000 germs per square inch
- Elevator buttons, particularly the first floor button, can have as many as 40 times more germs than the average toilet
- Water fountains can spread diseases such as Legionnaire’s, norovirus, E. coli, Shigella and giardia
- Keyboards can have more than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat
- Bathrooms are the worst culprit of breeding grounds for germs, with fecal toxins and other germs on almost every surface
SanMar’s high quality commercial cleaning services are available regular cleaning contracts for general office spaces throughout New York City, including offices for lawyers, accounting, consultants, real estate, engineering, banking, retail and other types of businesses.
At SanMar, we understand that having a clean and presentable professional environment is vital to the well-being of your staff and clients. Our comprehensive cleaning approach will assure that your office will be spotless throughout your space, from the floors to the desk. We also use premium, green cleaning products to offer a safe cleaning experience that will make it a pleasure to return to your office day after day.
How Your Office Space Is Cleaned
New York City is one of the most densely populated cities in America, which means we must be much more stringent with our cleaning protocols. With years of experience in the cleaning industry, SanMar treats every client as having a unique office space that requires a customized cleaning strategy. To make sure that offices are maintained to a pleasing and presentable state, we provide careful dusting, wiping and cleaning from personal spaces to restrooms, including trash removal. We understand that common areas, such as lobbies, kitchen areas or meeting rooms also require detailed attention with higher frequencies of foot traffic. We don’t overlook any glass surface or unoccupied office space, as well as special office equipment that requires special care.
Office and Professional Suite cleaners for offices in Manhattan and Greater NYC
While we prioritize delivering high quality cleaning service, we will also personalize your services and schedule according to your current needs and budgets.
Give us a call and we will set up a meeting with you to plan out the cleaning services that are best suited for your office, as well as discuss any special priorities that are important to your business so that we can consistently deliver excellent service.
SanMar’s healthy approach to clean offices:
- Performing precise dusting, wiping and sanitizing to eliminate the spread of bacteria and germs
- Using high-quality HEPA vacuum technology that removes 99.97% of bacteria, allergens and dust (to .3 microns) from your surroundings
- Implementing the most efficient supplies and techniques available
- Products that are environmentally responsible and recognizably “green”
- Consistent performance with competitive pricing
SanMar’s cleaning team are hard-working, fully trained and insured. We care about our clients, their offices and needs.
Anderson, By Jennifer. “They’re Sly: The Dirty Secret About Office Germs | Ergoweb.” Ergoweb.N.p., 06 Nov. 2014. Web. 14 Sept. 2016. <https://ergoweb.com/theyre-sly-the-dirty-secret-about-office-germs/>.
“The Four Germiest Places in Your Office.” IU Health. N.p., 30 Oct. 2015. Web. 14 Sept. 2016. <http://iuhealth.org/news-hub/detail/the-four-germiest-places-in-your-office/#.V9mR-vkrJD8>.
Mcneil, Donald G. “Ask Well: What Diseases Can You Get from a Water Fountain?” The New York Times. The New York Times, 04 Sept. 2015. Web. 14 Sept. 2016. <http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/what-diseases-can-you-get-from-a-water-fountain/?_r=0>.